RCACLT, sociedade unipessoal Lda. (hereinafter referred to as the "Hirer" or "Lisbon Eco Tours") with is headquarters on Rua Luis Pastor de Macedo 39A, 1750-157 Lisboa, rents to the person(s) identified in the Rental Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer, Lessee or Driver") the vehicle described therein (hereinafter referred to as the "Vehicle"), in accordance with the terms and conditions specified below and in any attachments thereto that the Lessee acknowledges, agrees to and, upon signing, undertakes to observe and respect.
The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.lisbonecotours.com will be ruled exclusively by this agreement, to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale have has main goal make available and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing the service, made on the website www.lisbonecotours.com
2. These conditions give all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the continuation of this service provision to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.lisbonecotours.com, adding the service (s) that you wish to order in the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.lisbonecotours.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name, for tax purposes, you intend to see on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only applicable to the contract concluded.
4. Lisbon Eco Tours will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of the service, Lisbon Eco Tours undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. If payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.lisbonecotours.com, Lisbon Eco Tours proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered can not be provided, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment .
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. In case of an increase in the Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue their order (paying the difference) or to proceed with their cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - RESERVATION CANCELATION
All reservations made through Lisbon Eco Tours website can be cancelled by Lisbon Eco Tours or by the customer providing they are done at least with 48h anticipation from rental starting date/hour. For that, customer can contact Lisbon Eco Tours reservation center through email address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +351 919692766
Received payments are automatically processed when the reservation cancelation takes place. If possible refunds will be done the same way payment has been processed;
Lisbon Eco Tours will refund all received values, except bank taxes, on a maximum period of 5 working days
No refunds will be done if tour/hour termination is anticipated.
All customers with reservations must check in 15 minutes prior to the tour start. We hold reservations up to 15 minutes past the booking time, after which the reservation will be marked as a no-show. A reservation marked as a no-show is not eligible for either a partial or a full refund.
ARTICLE 7 - AGE AND DRIVING LICENSE CATEGORY
The driver must be at least 18 years old, be licensed to drive the specific vehicle is willing to rent and have adequate experience.
ARTICLE 8 - DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery and return of vehicles must be done at the address Rua da Madalena, nº 67, 1100-318 Lisboa, day and hour specified on the particular conditions of Rental agreement.
If the lessee pretends to extend the rental period, they should contact Lisbon Eco Tours at least 24 hours in advance. Depending from fleet availability, Lisbon Eco Tours may or may not authorize the period extension at an agreed rate.
Failure to do so without prior notice will be considered disappearance of the vehicle which will be immediately reported to the authorities and punished by law.
Early returns do not give the lessee the right to receive the payment of the rental period missing.
ARTICLE 9 - CUSTOMER LIABILITY
The customer is liable for ensuring that he is legally entitled to drive the vehicle. A valid driving license as well as identity card or passport must be presented by the lessee. The lessee is responsible for all fines and penalties and legal fees for traffic irregularities or other breaches of law during the rental period of the vehicle. Lisbon Eco Tours will charge the Client for any penalty and has the responsibility to inform the authority's Customer´s identity or any other information regarding the rental agreement.
It is the customer responsibility to ensure that the rented vehicle:
-Shall be used according to manufacturer's recommendations
-Shall be used in full respect of highway codes of the countries in which it is driven
-Shall not be used negligently
-Shall not carry more passengers than its approved capacity allows
-Shall not be used for racing or competition
-Shall not be used off road, out of conventional roads
-Shall not be used for illegal purposes
-Shall not carry more weight than it is allowed.
-Shall not be used by anyone else except by Customers stated in the rental contract
-Shall not be used if its mechanical condition is deemed unsafe
-Shall not be used after consumption of drugs or alcohol or other narcotic substances.
-Shall not be used when the Client's physical conditions are weakened by fatigue or illness.
-Shall not accommodate children with less than 4 years old
Failure to comply with any of the preceding paragraphs involves the immediate cancellation of insurance and Customer accountability on the total value of the Vehicle and accessories.
ARTICLE 10 - INSURANCE
On rental rates the following insurance liabilities are included:
Damages and theft liability with amount excess stated on rental agreement
Compulsory civil liability
Road assistance (Portugal mainland)
Insurance amount excess for damages by collision as well as complete loss or theft is set by the guarantee deposit, the client must pre-authorise the amount of 250€ on their credit card or cash as a holding deposit, upon delivery of the car
This deposit will be returned in full at the end of the tour if there is no damage to the vehicle.
The customer can also opt for alternative insurance, in the form of a €15 (non-refundable) fee, and a lesser deposit of € 90 that will be returned in full at the end of the tour, if there is no damage to the vehicle.
In any case the amount excess value is the maximum responsibility taken by the customer as far as damages, complete loss or theft are concerned.
In any case, this liability covers damages theft or loss for accessories rented such as GPS etc.
Insurance policy will be automatically considered without effect if:
The Customer leaves the scene of an accident in which he has been involved.
The Customer does not immediately report to the authorities and Lisbon Eco Tours theft or disappearance of the vehicle or accessories
The vehicle is involved in an accident and the Customer fails to notify Lisbon Eco Tours at the earliest possible time.
Vehicle is piloted under the influence of alcohol, drugs, narcotics or other narcotic substances
Vehicle is piloted in areas not authorized by Lisbon Eco Tours as unpaved roads and racing circuits, motorways, or out of Portuguese territory.
If the Customer does not comply with the requirements stipulated in point 4 of these terms relating to the Client's responsibility.
ARTICLE 11- MECHANICAL FAILURE
In the case of a mechanical failure, customer must contact Lisbon Eco Tours, stating your location accurately and with detailed information about the failure.
Lisbon Eco Tours will seek to replace the damaged vehicle at the earliest possible opportunity.
Reimbursements or replacement of the vehicle are excluded if are due to accidents or mechanical failures caused by falls or negligent use, of the vehicle.
I am aware that the Vehicle may be equipped with a geo-location device (GPS) that may be used in the event of non-performance, theft or the crossing of borders.
In the event of a dispute between the Customer and Lisbon Eco Tours it shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Portugal and both Customer and Lisbon Eco Tours agree to establish the courts of the judicial district of Lisbon to resolve any disputes arising from the agreement, to the express exclusion of any other.
General Note About Payments
All payments transactions triggered by our website, either through ATM or credit/debit cards (visa/mastercard), are processed by third party companies known as PayPal (www.paypal.com) and EasyPay (www.easypay.pt).